Welcome to the Georgia Tech Analog Mixed-signal Microsystems and Applications (GAMMA) group. Our intellectual pursuit is to conduct impactful research on innovative design techniques to address the fundamental challenges in analog integrated circuit design. We also seek to develop integrated systems for emerging applications in sensing, healthcare and communication.
We encourage self-motivated and creative students who have strong interests in integrated circuits, sensory and biomedical systems, and design automation to join our research group. If you are not yet at Tech, please follow the ECE application procedure and contact Dr. Li with your CV and transcript.
- 03/2021: One paper accepted to International Memory Workshop!
- 02/2021: Tzu-Han presented at ISSCC 2021.
- 02/2021: Dr. Li is appointed as associate editor of IET Electronics Letters.
- 01/2021: Georgia Tech Center for Circuits and Systems (CCS) kicked off, with GAMMA as a founding member.
- 01/2021: Ken and Berkay joint the group as PhD students. Welcome aboard!
- 12/2o20: Ahmad won the SSCS predoctoral achievement award. Congratulations Ahmad!
- 11/2020: Dr. Li gave talk at NCSU ECE Colloquium
- 10/2020: Our group’s first tape out get accepted to ISSCC 2021! Congratulations Team!