Welcome to the Georgia Tech Analog Mixed-signal Microsystems and Applications (GAMMA) group. Our intellectual pursuit is to conduct impactful research on innovative design techniques to address the fundamental challenges in analog integrated circuit design. We also seek to develop integrated systems for emerging applications in sensing, healthcare and communication.
- 08/2022: One JSSC paper (ISSCC invited) is accepted. Congrats Team!
- 08/2022: Chengyang and Dong-Suk joined GAMMA as Ph.D. students. Welcome!
- 06/2022: Xitie’s work on IVUS SoC is accepted to IEEE International Ultrasonics Symposium. Congrats Xitie!
- 01/2022: Tzuhan received ISSCC Student Travel Grant Award. Congrats Tzuhan!
- 12/2021: GAMMA is featured in this years Sandia Lab Academic Alliance highlight.
- 09/2021: One paper accepted to ISSCC 2022. Congrats team!
- 09/2021: One paper accepted to IEDM 2022.
- 09/2021: We received NSF funding (ASCENT Program) to develop long-term wearable e-tattoo for progressive pneumonia monitoring.
- 08/2021: First JSSC (ISSCC invited submission) has been accepted. Congratulations Team!
- 08/2021: Jueheng Wang joined GAMMA as Ph.D. student. Welcome aboard!
- 08/2021: Dr. Li now serves as the chair of IEEE SSCS/CASS Atlanta Joint Chapter
- 04/2021: One co-authored paper accepted to IEEE Custom Integrated Circuits Conference!
- 03/2021: One paper accepted to International Memory Workshop!
- 02/2021: Tzu-Han presented at ISSCC 2021.
- 02/2021: Dr. Li is appointed as associate editor of IET Electronics Letters.